Friday, September 11, 2009

black and write



i made this journal with vintage houndstooth fabric. one of those things that happens by accident. i really love it though.

notice the stretch lace? (or journal girdle if you will.) i've become kind of addicted to it lately. i can think of a million things it could be used for and i think it's so pretty. don't worry i'll be over it soon. i'm that way with most things. i go crazy with one thing for a while and then move on to my next obsession. just another part of life for me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! You have another Blog for me to read. YES I am so excited! And I hope you dont mind I will be stealing your ideas often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you should make a button so I can put this blog on my mine with the cute button you have on your blog! (did that make sense)

    ReplyDelete